Article 13 of the Personal Data Privacy Code and provisions for protecting people and other subjects in terms of personal data processing.
With the coming into effect of the Personal Data Privacy Code, LSI LASTEM Srl with address in Premenugo di Settala (MI), Loc.Dosso n.9, is required to provide you with information about how personal data processed within the company are used.
Data sources and purpose of processing
All personal data in our possession are collected directly from individual customers and/or contributors in the course of normal business relationships when offers and/or supplies are being made:
- Personal data are normally processed in the course of our company's work for the purpose of managing contractual relations;
- for purposes foreseen by law, by regulations and by E.U. rules, as well as by provisions issued by legally empowered authorities and by supervisory and control bodies;
- for functional purposes connected with our business for which the subject in question is entitled to give or withhold their consent, i.e. for management, statistic, commercial, operative, marketing and promotional and market research purposes.
Data processing methods
Data will be processed in such a way as to guarantee absolute security and confidentiality. They may be processed manually or automatically, with I.T. and telematic methods suitable for storing, handling and transmitting such data. We also inform you that all your personal data will be handled according to the provisions of the Personal Data Privacy Code, which requires, among other things, that such data shall be:
- processed lawfully and correctly
- collected and recorded for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes
- exact and, if necessary, updated
- relevant, complete and consistent with the purpose for which they have been collected
Categories of subjects to whom data can be communicated
We inform you that any personal data that you may provide or that we obtain in the course of our contractual relationship can be exclusively communicated to the following subjects performing functions strictly connected with or instrumental to our business, functions that must therefore be considered fundamental for the purposes of our company's operations:
- Tax Authorities, Social Security if necessary, the Police
- carriers or other contractors for services connected with the supply
- professional fraud control and credit recovery agencies
- banks or credit institutions in the context of managing the company's finances
- insurance companies
- auditors and administrative, tax or contractual consultants.
Your data will not, however, be spread.
Data subject's rights - Art. 7
Lastly, we inform you that article 7 of the Personal Data Privacy Code gives data subjects certain specific rights. In particular, you, as a data subject, are entitled to ask for confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you exist and to have such data communicated to you in intelligible form. You, as a data subject, are also entitled to know the source of the personal data, the logic and the purpose of any processing; you can also obtain the erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, as well as the updating, rectification or, if so desired, the integration of such data; on legitimate grounds you may also object to such data being processed at all.
Consequences of a refusal to respond
We also point out that your refusal to respond to a request for personal information will make it objectively impossible for this company to observe its legal and/or contractual obligations connected with the relationship between us.
The data controller is the company known as , LSI LASTEM Srl with address in Premenugo di Settala (MI), Loc.Dosso n.9.
Please apply to our Company if you require any further information.