What are Cookies?
They are small text files sent from one site to the visitor of the same and then sent back to the site to be read by the server.
Cookies collect some information on the visitor of the site (how many and which pages you visited, how much time is left on the site, from which channel has arrived on site etc.). This information is generic and can not be associated to identified or identifiable, and are stored on the hard disk (or memory unit) of the device you are using to visit the site.
There are various types of cookies: some make more effective use of a site, others will enable certain functionality. In general cookies are used to:
- store your preferences
- avoid re-enter the same information several times during the visit (eg login data to a reserved area)
- analyze the use that the user of the services and content of the site
- see third-party content such as videos and maps
- allow content to be shared on social networks
- serve custom ads to users
How to classify Cookies?
Cookies can be classified in several ways:
- Depending on the site that generates them (cookies First Party or Third Party)
- Depending on the duration (Temporary or Persistent Cookies)
- Depending on their intended use (Cookie Technical, Analytical, Analysis of Third Party services, to integrate products and functions of third-party software, Profiling)
The classification that takes greater account is related to INTENDED USE that is more mention of the current legislation.
Cookies used by LSI LASTEM
Here are the various types of cookies used by LSI LASTEM according to the intended use:
Technicians cookies. This type of Cookies allows the proper operation of certain sections of the Site, are generated by the site you're visiting, and only that site can read these Cookies. They are divided into two categories based on their duration:
- Temporary (or session): they have an expiration date and are removed at the end of the session or when the browser is closed.
- Persistent: have a default expiration date and then remain on your computer even after you have finished your session or closed browser so they can be read by the site that you are currently browsing to your next visit.
These Cookies are required to view the site and will therefore always used and posted, unless you do not modify the settings of your browser (with the risk of blocking some functionality of the site).
LSI LASTEM, according to the legislation in place, it is not required to request the user's consent to install cookies technicians, as required for the normal operation of the Site.
How to disable Cookies through your browser
Our Site may contain links to other Web Sites that have their own information on the cookies that may be different from that adopted by our site. We are not responsible for what, and we encourage you to read up within those sites.
Visibility of this page on site
Chang to site and this page
LSI LASTEM reserves the right to change the content of the Site and this page at any time without prior notice. You agree to be bound by any such revisions and future and is committed, therefore, periodically visit the Site to be informed of any changes.